October 30, 2013

ENGAGEMENT | Mitch & Liz (10.14.2013)

Liz is one of my dearest friends. We first met back in high school playing lacrosse for against each other a separate high schools. We kept close since, because we both coached lacrosse at the school we had graduated from - again competing against each other. Regardless of being fierce enemies on the field, we have always been extremely close. We rekindled our friendship about 3 or 4 years ago, and I would now call her one of my few best friends. I love the girl, which is why I am so happy that she met Mitch. Mitch is extremely kind, funny and especially caring. They have so much in common and it has been fun to watch their relationship grow. I am very much looking forward to celebrating the wedding of these two! Congratulations.






















  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP