August 11, 2014

WEDDING | Jill & Josh Wedding Weekend (part 1)

After about a year and a half of waiting and waiting, my little brother's wedding weekend has finally came and rapidly flew by. Josh is three years younger and were incredibly close growing up. We were a two some for 11 and 8 years until our little sister was born. The three of us are still close to this day despite Josh and Jill living in Pittsburgh. We couldn't be more thankful to have Jill as our new sister. They are perfect for each other and she is perfect for our family. Shes outgoing, funny and loud just like the rest of us. Watch Josh's face when she came down the isle made me cry even before I saw Jill. I was so honored to be part of their day, so I didn't take too many pictures. The first set are from a corn roast that my parents hosted to kick off the festivities on Thursday night. We followed up with the rehearsal dinner at St. Anthony's Church in Lancaster, Pa. This is the church that my parents and my mom's parents got married in so its extra special. I can't wait to share more.

















I LOVE THIS ONE








  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP