August 12, 2014

WEDDING | Jill & Josh Wedding Weekend (part 2)

So being a part-time photographer, one of the hardest things is going to a wedding. I ALWAYS want to be taking pictures. Of the 20 weddings I have been to in the past 3 years (I am almost not kidding), I have snapped away constantly. The change for my brother's wedding is that I just wanted to enjoy the day. I knew that they had hired a wonderful photographer that would get the best images for them. Instead, I wanted to enjoy the pleasure of being with them and celebrating. I wanted to be in the moment and instead of wondering if I captured it all, I wanted to be there in the present. That being said, I still took a few pictures using my camera phone. It is just a taste of the day from my perspective and my iphone 4 (which is grainy!) I did take the bridal prep pictures, but I will post those in my third and final post. If you have checked out the rehearsal dinner images click here: Jill & Josh Wedding Weekend (part one).




















 love my siblings (above) and how we ended our night (below)


  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP